Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ferris Wheels

When I was younger I loved thrill rides! I liked fast and scary rides at fairs, etc. The one ride I refuse to ride is the Ferris wheel! You're up at the top, and have time to observe the little screws and bolts that hold it together.

Our little town had a small carnival in the summer just up the street. It was fun to watch them set up, until we were sitting watching rides being set up and 3 or 4 juvenile delinquents my husband worked with had a job putting the rides together! There went my confidence!

Now today on the news an 11 year old girl fell out of a Ferris wheel to her death! Then the news told of other deaths from falling out and dying from Ferris wheels! Now that I'm older and wiser I don't care to ride! Last time I rode a roller coaster I remember thinking if I get out of this alive, I'll never do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!